wedding update

wedding planning is going semi-smoothly. We just gave a deposit to the band who will whip everyone into a drunken fury ( i hope ) and have taken steps to nail down a photographer by the end of the month. ( i'm glad i wasn't looking for a carpenter. get it? nail down....carpenter....oh well.) By the way, when me and S. went to meet the Band guy, someone threw a cup of Milk? at my car. i just wanted to say that you, sir, are an asshole. i got milk on my car for no reason, and it STILL has not come off. fuck you, you suck.

I've been listening to quite a few pocasts lately, and i've quickly realized that it can take quite a bit of work to do something worth listening to. sadly, i seem to have ALOT of work ahead of me. rats......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!