Meet the Chicago Wii Ambassador!!!!


Hell yeah, I can finally tell everyone that I was selected by Nintendo to be their Wii ambassador for Chicago!!!!! I'll be hosting a night, later this year, where there will be playable ( yes, I said PLAYABLE) Nintendo Wii consoles!!!!!! This is one of the best gaming related things that has EVAR happened to your humble blogger, and I am stoked at the chance to play with the Wii ( get your mind out of the gutter) before anyone else!!!!( besides all the developers, and game journalists, and producers, and promo guys, etc...) So how did this come about???? Someone at nintedo must have seen this blog, and decided that I'd be the man for the job in Chicago!!!! I'll be posting info as I get it, and will have a blowout with pics the day after!!!!

Comments

Random J said…
Congrats El Moco. I want FULL coverage! Hopefully they'll allow you to take pics and some video footage.
Anonymous said…
ok, so this is out on a limb...but PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!

i do actually live in chi-town...please...please...
Henry said…
Wow, congrats, man. That's mighty impressive. Enjoy yourself.

You know, while you're there, you could be the first person to try something new with that Wiimote...
Anonymous said…
I am also in the chicagoland area and I think it would be in great intrest of you to invite me.
Anonymous said…
Hey man! Congratulations! I am extremely jealous. You know, if you need a person to take an invite, I, living in Chicago and all, would love to take one off your hands. Contact me at SoBlackandBlue on AIM if such is the case. Take it easy and congratulations again!
Anonymous said…
How cool! I am also in the Chicagoland area and would love to attend if you have some room. Please AIM me at SpathiOverlord if you have space available. I'm a huge Nintendo fan I'm a VR research student so I can't wait to get a better idea of how well the wiimote tracking works compared to high end devices
Unknown said…
I'm a student at Loyola Chicago and am very interested in trying out the Wii as well. I managed to convince alot of my friends to pick up a DS Lite through various discussions. I'm hoping to do the same with the Wii if it manages to live up to even half of its hype. Obviously, the biggest perk would be getting to try the most anticipated next gen console hands on... so please hit me up on AIM at joeposh if you have any invites remaning and would like to extend one to me. I'd really appreciate it. Whatever your decision, good luck with the event and have fun!
Anonymous said…
can i come? i live in northwest suburbs. (of chicago)

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!