Wii Party Contest!!!!!!


So we're almost done moving, just have to install our new sink today.The wedding is just 6 days away and now i'm getting nervous, for real......but that's not why you're here, right???? for all the people who are checking this blog for more Wii party info, i have a small announcement....... I'll be having a contest for the final 2 invites for the Wii Party here in chicago. It's not like i don't have friends to invite, but i've gotten so many emails and requests on this blog and elsewhere that i figure i might as well give the chance for a Hardcore Nintendo Fanboy in Chicago to attend, and the only thing he or she will need to do is..........Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to myself and 2 other friends of mine that he/she deserves to go. Now, I'm not going to accept cash, or anything in exchange for this opportunity, all i want is a show of love for Nintendo. it can be anything from costumes, to a awesome collection, song and dance, anything that says " I want to go more than ANYONE else!!!!!" I won't have any more time after today to check up on this site, but i'll make my decision sometime 0n Friday September 8. Whoever wants to compete for the invites MUST meet me at Harrison Park, in chicago at 7 pm, with whatever you need to convince me. Remember, whoever wins MUST have a cellphone, email and a state-issued photo id (not for me, but for nintendo) the only prize is two invites for the Wii Party, so a couple can come and win both, or 2 individuals can win one each. I've never had to do something like this before, so i'm trying to keep it as simple as possible..... there will be ONLY 2 invites, so if you're not competing, don't come a-begging.........

Comments

gil said…
DAMNNNNNNNN.. you just asked for some mob action at Harrison Park. I guess 50 people will show up.
Kev Hav said…
Aww poop, a computer security class im taking meets on that night. I wish i could drop the damn thing, all the classes interfere with important dates like this.
Unknown said…
Pilsen represent!
Anonymous said…
I live in chicago!!!!! but where the hell is harrison park? and i have no cell-phone (im only 14)
Anonymous said…
can we do it in a diff park? like mather park, or somewhere in the 60659/60645 area?
gil said…
There was a comment removed from this post because No name + ebay link=spam. Sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!