Details [UPDATE 1]


So this Friday, Sep 8 is the big bash. I heard it was on Kotaku.com, and NintendoWiiFanboy.com

So, now for some questions......
Can you change the date/location/time/city so i can attend??


No. this is most convenient place and time for me, near my home and ALL public transportation. if you're worried or on the fence about making a 10-20-45 min drive, you don't really want to go.


Is there an age limit???


for Nintendo, no. for me, yes. I don't want to deal with kiddies, so you MUST be over 18 to compete. No exceptions.


What if me and my friends win??


i only have 2 slots left. that's TWO. so if you and all your friends perform Beowulf dressed as Nintendo characters, you'll still only get 2 passes. sorry.

[UPDATE 1]
Where exactly is the meeting place??

right now, the location is the SE corner of Damen ave and 18th st. ( that's the NW corner of the park) i'll have a giant Wii sign, which i'll use to ATTACK THE WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE.
*snicker*


any other questions can be commented on below, and I'll update this post accordingly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How should we send you our proof? I can't seem to find an email address anywhere on your site.
el moco said…
i guess you can BRING it with you....

and comment here, i get alerts when anyone does....
el moco said…
2. it's in the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!