Back

So i just got home after a few weeks away, and for everyone who posted their wii friend code things, I'll make a new post tomorrow with all the # so it will be a up-to-date list. I had a hell of a time, as soon as i get a chance, I'll post some pics of an emulator-fueled arcade in a 600 year old town in Mexico. FOR REAL. i freaked out after signing into my email and seeing almost 1000 emails in my inbox, with another 4000 in my spam. so if anyone emailed me, it'll be awhile before you get a response. and yes, there was Internet access and i could have checked, but this was vacation time, and my wife made me remember that vacation time is Internet and cellphone free. ( but not DS free!!) I played the HELL out of Final Fantasy III while i was out in Mexico, and I've got to say it's the best RPG I've played in about 6 years. the job system is great, and the game....feels right, like the first few Final Fantasy games before they went to shit.
( after FFIX, everything else sucked in different ways) So far I'm about 20 hours into it, and it's been great. the other DS game i played alot of was Clubhouse Games. the only reason i played was to unlock the stupid chat icons for multiplayer. let me tell you, Maj Jong and Solitaire were kicking my ass for 3 days straight, till i finally learned how to play and beat the stupid Stamp Mode. yeah, and i saw some museums, bought some paintings, and got drunk at a soccer game, but this is a videogame blog, dammit, not a backpacking hippie blog!!!!! I've been under a total Internet blackout since i left, and i still haven't checked any news, so if i post stuff that's 2 weeks old, sorry, but it's news to me. give me a few days and I'll be back up to speed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!