Cold as hell


So the cold has finally reached Chicago, after a few months of above-average temps. It's' supposed to be about 8 degrees above 0 on sunday (SUPERBOWL sunday!!!!!).

I've been pretty bored with games lately, having beat FFIII and Mario & Luigi : Partners in Time. I'm still working on Bomberman Land Touch. Since my router's been dead i haven't been able to really play XBL or download anything to my wii, and it's driving me nuts. the next games i'm looking forward to is Crackdown and Wii Play and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii, all are a buy for me, and anything else is a Gamefly rent.


(

If anyone is looking for a job with nintendo, you can apply here to be Reggie's assistant.

Heavy Weapon is awesome in multiplayer, and reminds me of a Geometry Wars on earth kinda game.



I have fond memories of playing Combat on the Atari 2600, and actually developing stratagies to defeat the communists ( my sisters) who were trying to take over the world. This video makes it seem like there's a new version of this game coming for the Wii, maybe it's on WiiPlay???



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!