meh.

Is it me, or do the last few weeks of Virtual Console and XBLA releases suck?
can't say I've ever wondered when I'd play Final Fight or Mighty Bombjack again. XBLA isn't doing much better, either. I bought the pinball game (because really, how can you mess up pinball????) and was sorely disappointed. the shitty views and totally boring table designs made me regret spending points on that piece of shit. Eets and and the absolutely HORRIBLE 3D minigolf game wasted about 20 minutes of my time. thank god i didn't buy them.

i want those 20 minutes back, Microsoft.

Comments

J.M. said…
Did you try Catan? It's a great board game. The only bad thing is that there is no local multiplayer.
el moco said…
haven't tried that yet, but i did download the demo.

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!