Shiggy coulda pwnd n00bs, too


IGN, the internet's wretched hive of scum and villainy, reports on Entertainment Weekly's interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, who just ignited a fanboy armageddon with these simple words:

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design. I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play."


So Shiggy is a game design god, and could make any type of game, any game AT ALL. He just CHOOSES not to. the funny thing is, I'm inclined to believe him. The man's been behind some of the most successful franchises in gaming history, and if he says he can make a Halo-level game, then dammit, i believe him!!!!!

We'll get stuck shooting cotton candy from a cannon and picking flowers for ammo, but hey, it's SHIGERU MIYAMOTO for god's sake!!!!

( see what i did, i put shiggy in caps, and left god in little letters?? see that??? just goes to show where my loyalties lie.....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!