The Darkness


I just picked up The Darkness. No, not the rawk band with the falsetto-voiced singer. After trading in some outdated games at gamestop, i came home and popped in the most intriguing game I've played so far this year. I hesitate to give it too much praise, since i haven't tried the multiplayer yet, or even finished the second mission. but from what i can tell so far, the game rocks hard. so far i've seen about 7 of the "execution" moves, and let me tell you, they don't get old. unabashedly adult, the game packs swear words and gore without seeming forced or contrived. (unlike some other games) the aiming is strange, lacking the precision that usually defines FPS games, but since the game seems to lean more on the Darkness powers than traditional run-and-gun gameplay, I'll be forgiving. to be totally honest, I've had about 20 minutes of experience with the Darkess powers, but they're fucking awesome so far. even those darklings you can summon say some funny stuff. color me impressed, at least for now.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!