then and now, PC edition

First off, I'd like to say that i REALLY enjoyed the new Transformers movie. I didn't expect to like it, but as summer movie fare, it kicked ass, for reals....

I'm old enough to remember having the original Transformers toys, and one thing bugs the hell out of me. I remember having Megatron, with his skinny-ass folding legs. He could barely stand on them, because it was poorly balanced. I remember his entire body being made of metal, a big difference from all the other Transformers who were made of cheap plastic and chrome. This is what i remember.

I have no idea what the fuck THIS is. Seriously, what does he transform INTO???? a flying space turd?? Megatron is a GUN. i know it's not PC to have guns in a PG-13 movie, but dammit, he went from a gun to a generic mecha "thing"!!!!! WEAK!!!!!!!!!



anyway, i just wanted to get it off my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!