my new favorite game (till tuesday, anyway)


wow, what a difference multiplayer makes. i got Mario Strikers: Charged for the Wii a few days ago, and was a little bit disappointed. being one of "those guys" who NEVER reads instruction manuals or goes through any tutorials (if they can be avoided), i really didn't "get" the way the game flows. it's really like a hybrid version of lacrosse rather than soccer, with classic Nintendo powerups and characters. but after 2 hours last night of non-stop multiplayer, I'm convinced that this is a waaaay better game playing against humans. me and my nephew Sean both learned how to play as we went along, and had a blast after we got the hang of the Multi Strike shots and the teammates. I've yet to play a online game, so i don't know how that is, but sometime this weekend I'm going to jump on, so if anyone out there has this game, send me your friend code.

here's mine

1265 1246 4073 9222

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!