holy shit it's been a week!!

i've done a fucking awesome job of ignoring this blog in the last week, and playing a shitload of GTA 4, Mario Kart Wii and assorted shitty demos (i'm looking at you, Haze....). tonight i finally found something i've been looking for.

jace and the wheeled warriors.

i don't really have much to go on as far as memories go, but i do remember it had plant-based villans. and it had a kick ass theme song. thanks to youtube, here it is.



and a equally awesome companion cartoon, M.A.S.K.


Comments

Random J said…
THIS is what I'm talkin' about. I tried to tell people about Jace and the wheeled warriors and NOBODY knew what I was on about. My friends thought I was on weed when I told them about this cartoon where dudes raced around in tricked out cars with blades and shit, and a villian who had a spaceship for a head and that he used to teleport off at the end of every episode.

Popular posts from this blog

Wii console number [update]

Holy Fucking SHIT!!!!!!!